Posts by Atomiste

Thanks for your reply!

I feel really silly now. In creative mode, using iron plates, I can now make an iron furnace. I got the recipe with the ingots off the wiki page of Industrial crafts. Trouble is, though, I can't find how to make these iron plates. I found a post on this forum that says to use a forge hammer, but how do you use a forge hammer?

Do you know what's going wrong with the copper cables? Should I be using copper plates for crafting those?

I can't craft IC2 specific recipes that contain any metals, such as the iron furnace or copper cables, but I can craft treetappers and rubber sheets. Melting iron, copper, or tin in a regular furnace is no problem. No crashes.
    In creative mode I can build and use, but not craft iron furnaces. Basically, it seems that some of the recipes go undetected.

I'm using Forge 9.11.1.953 and IC2 2.0.334 experimental. Other mods that are installed are the Minecraft Coder Pack 8.09, Rei's Minimap, Treecapitator and bspkrsCore. Running all of it on Minecraft version 1.6.4.

If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it a lot.