Posts by HerraLoota

I know there are numerous of them posted around here but I don't think there is a topic titled for just that. To be precise im talking about the mechanisms that shut off your reactor if something goes wrong. If you have a safety mechanism you would like to share, do post here!

(Sneaky way to get help, eh?) :whistling:

Well, there is tin and copper ore in industrial craft, and in redpower world. Im just wondering will the world then have two different types of tin and copper, or will it recognize one type of tin/copper in both mods. (Not assuming it does, but there might be a compatibility patch for it or something)

I wonder if the redpower world works with industrial... Doesn't work, works with industrials tin, or two different tin ores? (tin for example)

Also wondering what is the ball at bottom middle in this recipe:

Redpower machines? I was under the impression RP2 only gives you the insulated circuits, ability to place them on walls and ceiling, and the different logic gates..

I had a simple setup running with buildcraft (buckets&stuff), but it seems the server im playing on will remove buildcraft in a couple days. The server will be using IC2 with just Red Power 2 after that. Im kinda at loss now on how should I build a reactor now to run my fabricator.

I scrapped my reactors now and plan to rebuild them before they remove buildcraft. I only have materials for 2 reactorswith max chambers right now, and about 50 uranium cells.

Any insights on a good design? Im hoping to keep my two fabricators running, I can't seem to figure out buildcraftless reactors that would even run one. Im trying to plan out safe reactors, and I have never made or worked with reactors that need cooldown periods. I have a lot to do so constant baby sitting of reactors isn't a option.