Posts by Noname

I think it would be a nice idea to add a changelog and video tutorials for IC² v2.X on this wiki page because all the time the same questions come up in the forum and complaints about the outdated wiki :S
    Unfortunately there is no real changelog and I won't make any yt videos.

I hope somebody of you can help me creating a changelog or recommend some tutorials :)

Original OP:

Cause of the vast amount of energy needed to make one iridium ore it is much easier to search for it in dungeons (however its very rare)
    The idea is: why not place memory crystals with the iridium pattern in dungeons, netherforts etc instead of iridium ore?

I'm playing IC² since Minecraft 1.2.5
    I'm currently adding an extra column for the new recipes in Recipes and Resources
    because i think many people are playing the 1.5.2 version (eg modpacks) and i don't want that those recipes are lost.
    I would like to complete the recipes and resources page but i need the new images (i sent you the email with the pictures but there are still guis and blocks missing.)

1. wiring: currently there is no max voltage (i can connect a :Electric Furnace: with a :MFS-Unit: without exploding) also the EU-Reader :EC Meter: doesn't work
    (i know that this is still in progress)
    2. empty booze barrel: can't place it, name is "ic2.item.item.EmptBoozeBarrel" (there's a y missing??)
    3.items without uses: there are a lot of items e.g. item cases, plates, dense plates which have no uses
    4.some problems with NEI: some recipes are shown wrong
    5.replication: i think replication is much to expensive now (you need two full :Energy Crystal: to produce enough :Matter: for 30 dirt (with scrap!)
    will there be patterns for all/most blocks in ic and minecraft?)
    6. haz mat suit: can swim in lava/walk thourgh fire without getting any damage
    7. quantum suit: if carrying any radioactive item the :Quantum-Helmet: is instantly out of energy (it tries to remove the radiation debuff)
    with night vision enabled you are blind during day (don't know if that's a bug)
    8. sound: if found sounds for the drill (and some other things) in the ic directory but they aren't ingame
    some more randomness for the machines would be nice

edit: how can i get iridium ore without the pattern?