Posts by mkcompy

use zeldos tele pipes/additional pipes addon,it has an advanced wood pipe which can pull a specific item like the empty bucket from any point of the machine though i dont see what real problem pulling from top is.

Ah. Thank you.
    The problem with pulling from the top is that I want to make the loop between the two things as small as possible, get the bucket in there as quick as possible and then back out just as fast. Currently travelling from the bucket filler to the watermill is 4 pipes in distance (wood, stone, diamond, wood) and from water mill to bucket filler is 2 pipes in distance (wood, diamond). Hopefully with the Adv. Wood pipes I can get it down to 1:1. Didn't know I could use those pipes for that. I thought they were only for chests.

Lots of debate here.

As a major user of Geo gens and solar panels, I don't have much room to speak, but I have begun setting up a small water plant using Buildcraft and the Bucket Filler. At the moment all it does is power a miner and a recycler, and with only 2 water mills at the moment, it can only take a basic drill. (It produces an excess, very slowly though. ~4 EU/t consumed by ~3EU/t) I'm going to keep building it up until I can run a diamond drill in it 24/7.

Also at the moment it seems like Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft stuff doesn't want to get along. I can only pull and push buckets into/out of my watermills (in the correct spot) from the top. Anyone else having this problem?