Posts by poNji

What kind of solars are you using? HV I am assuming.
    Did you fiddle with the redstone options in the GUI's?
    Try draining and reinstalling them all.
    Also you can compress your set up by not having glass fiber between every MFSU.

Yea I'm using a couple of Ultimate Hybrid's and one High Voltage Solar Array, so yea HV. I have fiddled a bit with the redstone settings and that doesn't seem to help at all. The only setting that actually seems to do anything is "Do not output energy", and only on the first MFSU's. All other MFSU's keep passing through energy regardless of their setting (even "Do not output energy"). [EDIT] Scratch that. Settings work fine, just was being a derp and forgot redstone signal. So does this mean that all of the MFSU's will require a redstone signal with the proper setting for this setup to work?[/EDIT]

I had it set up without the cables before, but I thought that was causing the issue so that's when I changed the layout to this. Turned out nothing changed, and still have the same issue. Troubleshooting is a lot easier now at least.

I've tried draining and reinstalling them all several times already, but never changed anything sadly.

I really don't understand why it wont work. As far I'm aware the MFSU's are set up exactly as they should be. I'm going to try tearing it all down once more and this time build it up from right to left instead of from left to right.

Hello,

I'm running into some issues getting my multiple MFSU EU storage to work in FTB unleashed.

My setup is as follows: http://i.imgur.com/ODOzUnA.png

Power comes from the left, all MFSU's output side are facing the right, outputting towards machines. My problem, however, is that whenever I connect the cable on the right (which is cut off in the screenshot) only the very left MFSU's get charged, and as soon as they're charged power just passes through and doesn't charge the others. However when I cut the power to the machines off (like in the screenshot), the ones on the far right get charged, when they're full the next one to the left of it gets charged, and so on. When I charge some of the ones on the right and then connect all the machinery again, it never uses the content of the ones charged on the right. It'll only use the very first on the left, charge it, and when full just let power pass through.

What I hope to achieve is that during daytime (because I'm using solar panels) all my MFSU's charge up power, and of course output power to the machines, so when night falls I have enough power stored up for the machines to run during the night as well.

I hope some of you are able to help me out with this.

Thanks in advance!

- poNji

-EDIT- Starting to doubt if this was the right place to post this..