Posts by LordZeer

This sounds like something individuals could use to figure out how to have self learning droids in IC^2. I'm pretty sure this is programming Inception. Just look at the crazy things people have done in MC(*COUGH*IC+ anything redstone*COUGH*)

This sounds like an excellent idea, as this could completely replace the mine cart. For linkage the monorails could use a custom GUI from a 'Master Cart'(the one you originally placed) where there's a place to put carts. So that when you place the carts in that slot and exit it will add on additional 'Slave' carts. This would make the whole system much easier, no crazy complicated linkage shenanigans. The individual 'Slave carts' would be ride able but act as linked sections using maybe a fishing sting between them to show that they are(maybe a thicker string if that's possible, or different color at least). For power it should be possible for it to take a charge along with being powered, that or it could recharge from powered lines when not moving.

This whole idea listed above and a version that acts like the maglev trains.

Here's my try at an example GUI:

Well since the nuclear reactors seem to function more Molten Salt Reactors they don't really need SMog. It seems that hey are actually using the radioactivity to generate the power. But if they are tweaked to be more like the nuclear steam system(current RL systems), then they could produce SMog as a by product. If it's possible there might be a 'Fog' system(ground lvl clouds?) allowing for the build up of SMog in a area, reflecting actual industry. This could lead to ventilation systesm for mines as when you use the tools they slowly generate SMog(carbon monoxide, as I'm assuming SMog is a general term for general air particulate pollution).

This sounds quite interesting. I too usu. just use a couple layers of stone(I'm experimenting with water as a between substance, as it cancels out normal explosions I think) until I can make a bunker/fortress using reinforced stone/glass. But I think what would be a great use of the new Nickel could be using it to make new, iron block resistance, blocks with different textures based on the formula used. I was think something towards metallic brick blocks, for starters. This would fit in with the greatly increased/expanded IC² systems. I also had an idea of having a unit of Advanced Alloy to replace refined iron to give much stronger blocks, possible having a reinforced stone colored edge to the block to differentiate them.

A few could be:
    (T=tin, C=copper, N=nickel, I=refined iron)

T N T
    N I T This would have squares of the respective metals if the configuration show
    T N T

These are examples, and I made nickel orange for easier contrast, but it has a silvery hue with a slight golden tinge to it. So a silver w/hints of gold.