Posts by I-ROBOTCONTROL

is there a way to make forge see this as completely unrelated to ic2-exp so that they're compatible new and the old ic2 that would just be sick

in the the mean time is there a way to disable or completely remove/delete some if not all of the acheivements client-side

i have class editor 2.23 if that helps at all but i dont know how to use it effectively

thanks for the quick response time by the way

please add the reactor blocks for 1.6.4 back in

no other mods have ever added anything even similar not even nuclear control
    i understand that the the great immibis wants this mod to be about base defense and not nuclear reactors but this is important and if you think about it it is base defense because you need to have power for your machines and reactors are the best way to do that
    and that s just for the people who have a standard sized house I have a very large base/city that i made with my friends that completely uses up a little over 200 chunks with a massive factory system i need all the power i can get
    ic2 reactors just don't allow for a full time reactor that has an output above 1300eu i had a reactor setup with the coolant injectors that produced 8000eu i have the materials to maintain these reactors but no way to do it
    I really depend on these blocks because if all else fails they ensure that the cooling components don't get replaced by uranium in a fully automated nuclear system and even if you have more uranium than cooling components and run out of cooling the blast is mostly contained by the field
    and if you're really dead-set on not having the reactor blocks to help generate the power needed for your force fields then can you release the the reactor blocks as a separate mod maybe change them a bit so that they aren't quite as easy to use if not you might hand the mod over to someone else
    and i don't mean to be pushy or anything but could you remove the data for the reactor blocks if you truely intend to be done with them