Posts by Cobster

Looking good! I like the way resin looks now. The BatBox also looks fine.

You demanded some screenshots, so I got a couple more of my setup. I got a solar flower on the second floor connected to the compressor and extractors on the ground floor. The other furnaces and macerators are connected to coal & geothermal generators (lol @ the induction furnace. It requires way too much power to be useful for me at this stage). I also built a little trampoline quick exit from the second floor. :D

Now all I would ask for is finding some diamonds. 64 coal seems a little bit too much for an industrial one.

Overall, I really like how well this pack fits into Sphax's style while keeping its own theme going (you can clearly tell apart machines from other blocks). :thumbup:

The update is looking great! :D Good work!

still awesome work !
    Just wish someone would do some addon for redpower and buildcraft too
    if you have any kind of "trick" you use for creating those texture please tell me/us
    I might try to create some, but as far as i'm concerned i dont think the result will be that epic on my side
    So, if any "suggestion" as to how to do those texture so they blend well, that'd be great !
    Thanks

There is an addon to Sphax BDCraft for BuildCraft. Check this video .

There's one thing you're doing wrong when trying to get it to work with IC² 1.23 - this texture pack addon simply doesn't work with version 1.23.

This is how it looks in IC 1.15: The machines have their own textures, but the cables and some items don't (just as it said in the thread description). When I switch to 1.23, the machines are not textured with SphaxBD style either. That's because there has been a change in IC² 1.20 in how textures are applied for machines. The thread auther already said he's working on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(This is my first go at IndustrialCraft, and I'm stuck because I don't have enough Redstone to make a battery. :D)

Great pack btw, I suggest making the resin item look like resin on a tree - i.e. a color swap of Redstone and Coal. Or do you have different plans?