Posts by Martouf

At present, the only way to store fluids outside of machines is long networks of large pipes.

As for automatic water collection, a Drain (cover) can be used to automatically suck up water immediately in front of it (if you have Finite Water off), or it can be placed on the top of a pipe or machine, and it will collect water during rain.

Thank you for your rapid answer !
    I try the drain cover, but it seems like it didn't connect to any GT fluid pipe, neither to the small coal boiler... I don't know if it's a feature, or a bug ?

Hello everyone !

I'm playing only with IC2 and GT, and I search for a way to temporarily "store" steam, like the railcraft tank would do, and to automatically bring water to the boiler's tank.
    I don't know if there is a chance for what I want, with only this mods...
    Thank you for your awesome job Greg, and the community around your mod for the life that they create.

Hello everybody!

I juste have a question, about the OreGen, I can't find "Tin" in the Config file, I see small Tin but not the mix version. I know I can find Tin in Cassiterite vein, and probably in an other mix, but there is a Tin-based Ore mix ?
    Thanks for your answer

After update to 4.08l, I can't make new red alloy with the alloy smelter. I have the lastest version of IC2 exp, NEI.
    I would downgrade to gregtech 4.08m, but we have just 4.08i on the first page/second post in "old versions".
    I think that will be fix in the next version.