Posts by Anaerin

2. Ah, interesting... If all the production reactors are in one tower, so you don't need to use furnaces or anything to connect them, that could work very well. Just make sure that you don't wind up dumping things into an ME Interface or something.

Not a problem, as ME Import/Export bus' are not iSided themselves, so Routers don't see them. And using the "Insert Near" functionality of Routers with Machine Identifiers, you can put the Cell-inserting routers on one side, and the Uranium inserting routers on the other side.

Also, if you DON'T put "Bandwidth" upgrades on the router-feeding routers, they will evenly split the items among all the routers.

You know, the easier way would be just to make a video on how it's done. So here's one.

You'll need a total of 18 routers per tower of production reactors- each of which will need a machine filter upgrade. Painful, considering that each filter requires logic matrix takes 20 minutes to crystallize. Note that you can use lines of furnaces to connect the different towers. You'll probably want a Speed upgrade for each as well, but the other upgrades are probably not necessary.

A few points.

• You can make 5 logic matrices at a time in a crystallizer.
    • You don't need the machine filters on all the inserting-into-the-reactor routers, just the one that inserts into slot 0. The other connected devices (the other routers) don't have any slots higher than 0, so a router attempting to insert into slot (say) 48 on another inventory will automatically skip it.

And on that note (and because I'm probably insane), I'm going to try making a setup like this. Wish me luck! :)