Posts by Havasushaun

First off, please tell me if this already exists, i'm new to the forums and couldn't find it!
    Name: Player created maps
    Description: A board on the forums for players to post download links to their IC^2 maps, with separate ones for Creative, Survival(SSP), and Other.
    Players should have to post what mos where used (and their versions) I think this would help alot with clearing up other board posts that people post just to showcase their maps, as a person might post their survival map in screen-shots or something cause they can't figure out where else they should post it. Again, please excuse me (or if an Admin then delete this post) if this area already exists.
    Thanks, and in payment, a nuke? :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >???> :Nuke TNT: =PROFIT
    Thain (Havasushaun)

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1k10101001501521s1r11r10

This one will go BOOM!.. in exactly 15 mins.

Note this one is full water cooled so remember to have the water sources pour onto the reactor from atleast 3 blocks higher than the reactor. That way, the reactor can't evaporate the water sources and speed up it's demise.

Dear God that is alot of fuel cells... Thanks, you've been a big help

This thread has made me pull myself away from Dungeon Defenders long enough to implement the 3 remaining tabs of the planner.. the "More Info" tab now shows the time until 'detonation' :P

Well i'm glad I 'moved' you, see what I can do on only my third day on the forums, I'm definatly gonna be using your designer over the other easier to load one due to the massive amounts of details it provides, even cost, thanks. But do you have a bit deadlier 15min. one?

As explosion radii is determined by the amount of uranium in the reactor, you may want this design: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…w3=1k10101001501521s1r11r
    which according to the planner has a generation time of 15minutes 8 seconds
    (correct me I i am wrong)
    I am looking forward to trying out your timed adventure map :)

Now THIS is EXACTLY what i'm looking for, thanks, and it still has a pretty sweet detonation force while still being at my time limit.

I'v been messing around with nuke radii myself, as show in the picture in one of the comments, a single surface/subterranean detonation isn't very large, but it seems that when you start adding nukes right next to each other the power is multiplied not added (just guessing not really sure). I added up the destruction area and a 3x3x3 cube of nukes is far more than the blast volume of a single nuke times 27. If this theory is true then I could only imagine what a 5x5x5 cube could do, all my test are conducted with my nukes NOT going off all at the same time, but rather being set off in a corner of the cube by a single stick of dynamite hooked up to a dyno-mote. My results from a 3x3x3 were VERY similar to the original poster pics, but a bit smaller, it still had sheer cliffs all the way to bedrock, would post pics but I can't even render the map file cause there's too many items on the ground to load it. If I could get any of my theories confirmed or debunked it would be nice, i'm planning on downloading a map file that has the bedrock level set to -1000 (after where normal bedrock would be it's just stone) so I can TRULY see how deep a 3x3x3 cube will go down. In return coins? :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

Well thanks SpeedDaemon, that really helps clear things up for me, since I use the bat-boxes as relays and not storage I could do away with those completely, and I can now make larger designs (though I will need more mfe's if my thoughts are correct)

HAYO,
    I'm in the midst of creating an IC2 'Adventure' map, pretty much you're stuck in a factory and need to escape, here's what I need that involves Nuclear Engineering :Reactor: :
    1. I need a powerful reactor not designed for energy or efficiency, but that will detonate in or very close to 15 minutes, NOT USING REDSTONE
    2. I need a Mark II (since it's not gonna be reloaded) design that I can have 3/4 of hidden just to create energy for the factory, centered on efficiency and not output eu/tick
    I'm using IC2 1.15 right now (gonna upgrade in a while) and that's it, no buildcraft, redpower, Equivalent Exchange
    As reward, Coal Cells? :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :Coal Cell: :
    P.S. Please don't bother me for a copy of the 'Adventure' map just yet, it's still an Extreme WIP

Actually, you should be able to make that design even cheaper by replacing the batboxes and copper cable with tin cables (unless you want the extra batboxen for storage). :)

Could you elaborate? I'm kind of confused when talking about tin cabling, can't they only have 3eu/tick traveling through them? [http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Tin_Cable] By the time the cable travels to the base MFE at the end of just 1 wing it will be 32eu/tick

Ok everyone, i'm pretty new (have only been using IC for a few weeks) and i'v been wanting to know what designs everyone has for solar farms, no I don't like flowers/trees, and i'm disgusted by long rows on the ground, what kind of designs does everyone use that isn't a flower or a ground row? And please no newbish designs that only work if you're using TMI, at the most only 1 MFE :MFE-Transmitter: , but it can have as many batboxes :Batbox: as needed, In reward, :Superfuel:
    EDIT:
    To show what I mean by solar wing I designed one real fast, this is the cheapest 128 eu/tick design that I use.