Posts by ninjabrain

Hello. I am wondering if there is a way of turning off the ore dictionary for eg circuits. Because personaly i dont like the ability to use ic2 stuff in railcraft/forestry or vice versa. I am running a server and this is important for me. I do really LOVE your addon really much. I hope i dont sound mean, im just asking if you could add that to the config (if it is even possible). That would really make the mod so much better for server owners like me. I hope im not asking for too much, you can just ignore my post if you find it uninterresting. Thank you for reading this. :Electronic Circuit: :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine:

Hello!

I have a Bug and really want to fix it, the EC Manipulator is not working in multiplayer, I really know how to use it and it works fine in single player, but in multiplayer it doesn't. Here is what i get if I check a wire that goes out from a nuclear reactor several times:

Measured current: 0 EU

Measured current: 80 EU

Measured current: 60 EU

Measured current: 60 EU

or shorten:

0 0 0 80 0 0 0 0 0 0 60 0 0 0 60 0 0 0 0 0

and remember, it is from a nuclear reactor. Also some times when i test it i get really big numbers like 500!

Help me Please ;(