Posts by ChemE

I've found a few other threads where people have complained about something similar and the suggestion is always disable unification. I can verify that disabling unification is not a solution. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening via the configs for either IC2 or Gregtech or MRF?

Let me start by saying I have Gregtech Unification disabled so I don't believe this is a Gregtech issue. My rubber farm sometimes smelts rubber pulp to IC2 rubber and other days to MFR Rubber Bars. Is there is clean and easy way to simply disable the smelting of rubber pulp into MFR rubber bars? I like the image of IC2 rubber better and hate having to have a DSU for each. Should I just change the block ID of rubber bars to 0?

Let me preface this by saying I am running the latest 1.6.4 builds of both Gregtech (4.08s) and IC² Experimental (build 397) so perhaps this is a known bug but I can find no reference anywhere that it is already known. When I load a methane cell into a gas turbine which is touching an input face of an MFE (or batbox or CESU), the stored EU after the gas turbine has used 1000mb of methane is 32,480 EU rather than the claimed 45,000 EU. A second cell added at that point increases the EU in the MFE by 33,008 EU which roughly matches the tricorder's claim that the gas turbine has 512 EU stored after burning the first cell. Perplexed I plunked down another MFE and a thermal generator and jammed a lava cell into the thermal generator. Did I get the 30,000 EU claimed? Nope I got 23,472 EU in the MFE. Is this a known or desired behavior or has a bug crept in somewhere?