Posts by rhn

If this is not a monumentally bad Aprils Fools joke(I really hope someone thought this would be a good idea...), then I am sad to see the one of last interesting and unique part of IC2 being lost.

For years we have been forced to play really poor versions with massive bugs as development was shifted to newer MC versions without leaving any stable or slightly polished versions of the mod behind for the previous MC versions(that people were actually making packs for and playing). And STILL I was a big fan and arbiter for IC2 because I loved that this mod was keeping true and still had some complexity and challenge. I loved that I had to think and plan out my power network in great detail. I set it up systematically and coloured wires to keep track of things. I automated MFSUs etc. with lots of redstone and Nuclear control and stuff. And if I did not get things right: BOOM (at least in the past). It was AWESOME!

Now you want to remove the key aspect of your mod and join the most faceroll power system in the history of Minecraft: RedstoneFlux...

Personally, unless you reinvent yourselves and start doing something else unique and exiting, then you have just joined the masses of boring RF mods. And I wouldn't really see any point in picking IC2 out of the pile.

This makes me really sad... (or disgusted in a few days)

First I must say I am new here, so not entirely sure this is the right place for it.

I am currently playing the 1.6 FTB packs(Monster in particular) and quite enjoying the new changes to an old favourite. But I must admit that the .397 is in a bit of a bad state. So far I have for example found a couple of recipes that are not working etc.

I know that you have to develop for the future, but 1.6 is still what the masses are playing atm. And these small bugs do give a slightly bad impression of the mod. So I was wondering if there was any chance for a round of bugfixes for 1.6 or maybe a backport of the most recent 1.7 version?