Posts by valiantt

The new systems seems to be fine from what I am reading from these post. Single packet additive EU is simpler and would probably cause less problems in the long run, specifically, the lag. But still, the sudden explosions of machines and other stuff without any warnings sucks. You can't expect that most players, especially casuals, will compute everything right to the exact EU every time they place a machine. Maybe adding optional protective mechanisms of some sort should suffice? Tripping when overloaded and turning off all machines on the line it is connected to? Maybe fuses for early game and then re-settable circuit breakers for later on? I think that would be newcomer friendly... And also fun? Imagine isolating the problem and looking for what line did the circuit breaker tripped given the multitude of transformers to be used in these new system... It'll be like a real power grid... :D

Subject title is pretty much self explanatory. Build #397 seems to be the latest build for 1.6 but there is a problem with crafting a diamond drill. The succeeding builds did fix the problem but those are for MC 1.7 and it is not compatible for MC 1.6. Would there be a chance for a bug fix for IC2 Exp for MC 1.6? Can't bring myself to update to 1.7 because other mods are pulling me back. :P