Posts by Godknown

Indeed, CB refers to Craftbukkit. I don't find the IC2 team responsible in any way for this problem. I thought someone here might have been able to point out a quick solution, if this problem were to have ever occurred before. I'll try on the MC Port forums.

When I place any cables like gold or copper, they are all always invisible, but I can still get stuck on them as if they are actually placed. Thing is, when I try to break these invisible cables, I'm just hitting the block underneath. I get no error messages.

Other mods I have installed:

Buildcraft 2.2.5
    Minecraft Forge 1.1.2
    GUI Api
    PlayerAPI
    RedPower 2 (ALL)
    Power Converters
    Smart Moving

I have mo' creatures installed, too, and when the ogres were attacking me around the cables, they actually blew them up from the ground. So, you could see all the gold cables I placed just laying around everywhere, ready for me to pick them up off the ground. So, I KNOW that they're existing in the world when I put them in there, it's just a matter of making the blocks actually appear.

I haven't been able to find any solution so far but am trying different things.

Thanks in advance!