Posts by black3agl3

I'm having weird behaviour with Array Controllers. Connecting 160 Array Solar Panels to an Array Controller should net me 160 EU/t during the day. When I right-click on the Array Controller, I get the expected number. But for some reason, the Array Controller outputs only up to 128 EU/t according to the EU-Reader.

Also, connecting multiple MFSUs directly to the Array Controller's different faces seems to "create power". With the same setup as above (160 EU/t), the first two MFSUs get an input of 128 EU/t but the third gets an input of 256 EU/t. The fourth gets 512 EU/t and the fifth gets 1024 EU/t.

EDIT: I'm using version 59.0.1 with IC2 build 589.

Further testing with the second problem indicates that the problem happens even with less than 128 EU/t. e.g 96 EU/t, 96, 192, 384, 748.
    Also, any storage unit except batboxes gave the same problem. Batboxes gave inconsistent results though. The power input would fluctuate like crazy.

The order in which I place the MFSUs does not seem to matter. The first and second always give the EU/t I am supposed to get and then any additional MFSU gets double the previous one's EU/t. The process can also be repeated. Breaking and replacing the oldest MFSU after placing all of them down gets higher and higher and higher EU generation. Fun times :D

Placing down the 5 MFSUs first and then connecting the array controller gave me 96 EU/t into all of them.

The machines explode because IC2 says the voltage is 4096. With a batbox. CESUs are 16384, MFEs are 65536, and MFSUs are 262144. WTF IC2?

Still says 2048 EU/t for MFSU in game though...

59.0.1:
    Disabled explosions by default. Added config option.Updated array windmill calculations to match core IC2. Fixes crash.

Just to let you know... I'm getting 1.75 EU/t at y=56 from 1 array windmill. Looks like i'm getting around the same from normal windmills though. Has IC2 gone crazy?

Connecting array controllers to array controllers still results in an explosions. You might want to specify that you disabled only excess power explosions or something.

How many people use this? I don't since IC2 Experimental happened.

I use your mod... I prefer having huge solar farms to having a compact solar panel generating 2048 EU/t in a single block.

If placed all machines except the induction furnance are blowing up.

Happens with the newer IC2 builds. Try build 542.
    Or you could put in crazy large numbers for the max Voltage accepted. For example 8096 allows the machines to accept 32V.

Advanced machines actually crashes with latest IC2 build (567) when I try to place down the Array Controller.