Posts by Ihavechickens123

Yea I figured it out. But now when I use my Quatum boots and sprint and jump it lags like crazy (like less than 5 fps) and then its fine after like 10 seconds. But the game also crashed a few times. It only happens when I leave a specific area of the map.

EDIT: nvm i just installed Optifine before MCForge so it got screwed up.

EDIT: The lag is back :(

Hi I just have a bug I'd like to report. I have a pair of fully charged quantum boots and i cant jump really high with them. Im holding down control when I just but its still doin the normal 1 block high jump. I also have the KeySprint mod installed, which changed the way Minecraft sprinting works. It makes sprinting a button instead of double tapping the "w" key. I remapped the sprint to Ctrl. Wondering if that would cause this. idk. ?( :huh: :S :?: :!: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Boots:

is there a link to the older versions of this mod? cuz when i try to run minecraft it works for like 10 seconds then crashes. im wondering if it has anything to do with mcforge 1.2.4 with the mods i have installed

Mods installed:
    IC2 1.43
    BC 2.2.10
    RP 2 pre4b
    Mo creatures 3.1.0
    craftguide 1.3.1
    Inventory tweaks 1.35
    TMI 2011_11_29
    Nature Overhaul v16
    Key Sprint 1.9
    IC2/BC Power converters 1.3.0p2
    BC additional pipes v31-4
    Iron/Gold/Diamond chests 0.9.6
    8) ^^ :D :huh: :love: 8| :thumbdown: :Mining Drill: :Bronze Dust: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Mobile Charger: :Resin: :Nano Saber: :Wrench: :Mining Laser: :Iridium: :Electric Jetpack: :Refined Iron: :Advanced Furnace: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: