Posts by MaguzEx

Hello! First off I just want say, Love your mod Compact Windmills, it's just lovely to use and look at :) Thanks for your work.

And secondly I just wanted to bring to your attention the fact the Not Enough Items / Code Chicken has been updated in the last day or so and that unfortunately AromaCore Does not play nice with these updates. Not a big deal for now seeing as, even with new NEI plugins coming out today and the NEI/codeChicken updates, they're not adding enough for me to want to lose compact windmills for the extra recipes support since it's not complete.

I went back to using the NEI Rc1/CodeChicken RC2 versions and continued using windmills/aroma, however, if you need to see the crash report, I'm happy to re-add the new updates (which btw is NEI V 1.00 and codechicken 1.01 to have it crash again.

From what I remember, the crash report mentions something like "NEI-Intergration, etc etc etc at Aroma , etc etc :)

Thanks again for all your work on this mod :) Take care sir!

EDIT: I'm an idiot, just realized I was still using 2.0 instead of 2.1, WOO Glad to see u rock at updated your stuff! My bad tho, I thought I updated just a day ago but I must have grabbed the wrong version. Cheers!