Posts by tiba666

and water miles give pollution to water and earth? or what because that is what we have problem on this server because solar is the last one any one make on this server play on because it seems to rain so much so solar dont get any eu so all ahve make so many of water and wind miles. but i thin is only should make pollution when make the coal dust and not the block then..

Nah, IC2 and thaumcraft use the same ID range. (unless thaumcraft has changed it's default values since I installed.)

But like he said, in the config folder there are files that you can open up in a text editor, and change the values of one or the other to get things working.

thaumcraft are you use hmm just give no sence if it have then thaumcraft have a machine there make eu/bc/blue electry and i dont remember to have change any id number for that :)

why do you need that ? the 3 mods run fine with out change the block ids? but if you need it you need to go insite you config folder and open the xxxxxxx.cfg files start search %appdata% then .minecraft/config some mod make folders out site config folder :)
    hope it help you