Posts by Tremelay

So is this addon compatible with MC 1.0.0? If it's not, I feel really stupid. if it is, I've come across an error. Any help is appreciated.

Tremelay: If you're getting an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, you (or ID Resolver) have set an ID number higher than the size of Minecraft's ID array. Setting the warhead block to ID 30258 is definitely your issue, since Minecraft can only handle 256 blocks (items are a different story).

Thank you for the timely and friendly help. Now to find a free ID. :Wrench:
    Also

General news: Since I'm not going to get multiplayer support done before the conference, I figure that including reusable passenger rockets (replace the chemical-fueled booster with a rechargeable ion drive, HAYO!) and a mobile auto-miner in this weekend's update should be a decent consolation prize. You're going to love the autominer - it'll mine down to bedrock, pull its pipe up, move over nine squares, and repeat until the Lapotrons run out.

:Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots:

I had this problem. It is an ID conflict, mine was with EqEx. The ModLoader.txt won't show it, you need to pull a report from the command line (launch minecraft via the command prompt) to find out which ones, or I'm fairly sure ID resolver will work. make sure you get the Forge version of it.

I tried ID resolver before. It caused more problems than this. And if I launch it, I still won't know open block IDs, which was ultimately my long-term goal. But I'll give it a shot, thanks! :Quantum-Helmet:

[Edit] Got it. The offending portion is: Missiles: Failed to initialize
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 30258
    at lr.(Block.java:49)
    at rocketScience.MissileWarheadBlock.(MissileWarheadBlock.java:16)

at mod_Missile.(mod_Missile.java:94)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:275)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1179)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at aam.(aam.java:61)
    at aam.(aam.java:10)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

... but I still don't know any open IDs. Included in the .txt is the full output. Any ideas are appreciated.

Whenever I try to install this, it never shows up in TMI. I'm fairly sure it's a block ID conflict, but I can't figure out which ones. Modloader doesn't report anything either, so I don't know. I installed it perfectly, but it simply doesn't show up. Googling about has been similarly pointless, because it's always semi-unrelated posts. ;(

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, as I've been struggling with this for over a week now.