Posts by Gorgoth24

I am attempting to install IC2 into a custom tekkit modpack. When I add the mod to the game folder (version 397 for 1.6.4 experimental build) the game opens up, does not ctd, and loads assets into my RAM, but freezes before the main screen (with the single player/multiplayer options) shows up.

I successfully installed IC2 to the vanilla tekkit which pointed me to an issue with one of my subsequent mod additions. When adding IC2 and Extracells for applied energistics (a kinda important mod, ya know) to the same modpack I get the same issue, however IC2 and Extracells have no direct incompatibilities when I load minecraft with nothing but IC2 and Extracells installed.

So I have two incompatible mods who aren't incompatible as far as I can ascertain. I'm sorry, I'm a muggle of such modding things and am limited to resolving basic id conflicts. Help!

As context I'm really just trying to install IC2 so I can get the Warp Drive Mod to build a kickass spaceship that can move. So I suppose removing the IC2 requirement for warp drive would also work :S