Posts by Skyr2d2

1: Do you swear to follow the rules. As they are shown above? yes
    2: Did you read the rules cause if you did you will copy and paste this below with yes/no next to each one to prove you did.
    3: Do you intend to cause problems? no
    4: Are you going to try to install the mods yourself or just ask me to do it for you? i will do it myself
    5: Did you read the rules? yes
    6: Are you gonna have fun? maybe
    7: Is there a reason for this? Yes, to weed out lazy greifers. and other stuff
    8: Thats about all, also somewhere in the rules above is a word you need to also add here. It has absolutely no relation to the rule, dont have that, dont get whitelisted.

Rules

1: First and foremost, do not greif or steal. yes ma'am Cakes
    2: Do not build annoying 1x1 or 2x2 etc towers to sky limit, unless its actually for something worthy such as a building. ok
    3: Do not build large redstone devices that would cause lag, such as calculators or Operating systems etc. ok
    4: Treat others with respect, got a problem with someone, ignore them, dont whine to the admins unless they are out and out antagonizing you( i will check logs to see if your starting shit). yes
    5: Do not invade other peoples land area, as in say user1 is building in x500 z500, dont go to x490 and z490 and build there. Give yourself room. ok
    6: ALL quarrys are to be outside the x1000 z1000 area, as in x1001 z1001 +, dont build it right next to the teleporter either please. (if you want one farther inland ask Geizhals or another online admin for a "permit" to do so) yes
    7: I have a ts3 server, if you wish to use it, dont annoy people like poke them for no reason etc, and dont whine that someone is cussing etc. i wont
    8: The admins reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason they deem necessary. If you feel it was in vain there with be a email listed at the spawn and you can always get on ts to get ahold of me/message me here. good
    9: DO NOT GO 10000 blocks in a direction to go 10000 blocks ina direction, unneeded generation is very annoying.
    <

O K