Posts by Axel

- Axel (pretty much)
    - Mc forum nick Axel IC forum Nick Axel Minecraft account Axel245 time Easter standard time EST
    - thought i just mash the last parts together xD

Well i,m saddened to notice the modders applications have been taken I am quite good at modding yet I,m still the level you were when you started IC i thought i would just kind of look and gain more knownledge on how you guys do it but i realise then I would not be much help so I would apply for a job as a texture maker I have quite a few experiences with texture making after making several mods (I dont release I,m kind of nervous when it comes to putting something hard on the line you,ve worked on then someone saying "Hey its already been done") but I can do it here you gimme something like a texture to do and I,ll do my best as long as i,m given details anyway thats my sub form ty!

P.S Sorry for rambling on I just realised I put down quite a bit O-o thanks though -Axel

Edit: Oh crap I just realised that I miss read a position and your not looking for a texturer to make block skins unless that is what you mean then yer I,ll do it anyway xD!