Posts by Bitterholz

Spambot AI: "You Dump Human just gave us Access to your most effective Weapon!" *Spambot AI starts a very computerish laughing Flash*

*Suddenly Bitterholz breakes down and arches on the Ground*
    Bitterholz: "AHHHHHHRGGGG! STOP IT! I WONT LET YOU DO THIS!"

*thepowdertoy and Creeper turn arround*
    thepowdertoy: "My God Bitterholz whats up with you?!?!"

*Bitterholz screams loudly*
    Bitterholz: "They....SHIT!...try to access....my Augmentations.......!!!"

thepowdertoy and Creeper: "Your WHAT?!?"

Bitterholz: "My body...something terrible happened...when i was 22 years old...it was on a Mission to colonize a new Planet called Sephron 4..."
    *Bitterholz screams again and arches"

thepowdertoy: "Calm down man! What happened?"

Bitterholz: "....We started Coloniseing the Planet...but one Night a Nasty Creature....we call it 'Morven' creeped into our Camp and killed most of the Colonisers....I tried to help them...but the Morven attacked me.....and chew or my Arms and Legs...and riped my Chest with its Claws...but a Soldier saved me..."

*Bitterholz's Eyes start to look wierd*

Bitterholz: "I thought...I would be Dead...the Pain was to much and I faded out. As i waked up again...I was saved by a Genius Doctor...but the only way to save my live was to give me those Augmentations...wich replaced my Arms and Legs and Parts of my Chest with a Bionical adjusted type of mechanic pieces..."

thepowdertoy: "So your Hands...those are...those Metallic looking Gloves...are no Gloves...THEY ARE YOUR REAL HANDS?!?!"

Bitterholz: "In deed....ARGGGHHHH...."

*Bitterholz Rips his Shirt aside, and Black Carbonfibre looking Skin starts to show...from his Stomach up to his Throat...over his Arms...and even parts of his Head wich looked like Scars*

thepowdertoy: "...this is terrifiing..." *He makes a Step backwards...Bitterholz's Eyes and his Hands had been suspicious for him all the Time...but now he sees...*

thepowdertoys thoughts: "His Eyes...the have those wierd Circles inside, glowing and rotateing...and those Scars...thats Carbon Firbe..."

Bitterholz: "They try to get to my Nerophysiological Processors....they want to Controll me!....BUT THE CAN'T!!!"

*Bitterholz Eyes close....and suddenly Open whidely with a Scream of Victory...*

Spambot AI: "How could this be! You Dump Human resisted all those Attacks! What the...You can't...Screw you!"

Bitterholz: "I made it...im save of their Attacks...no Spambot will ever beat a Augmented Brain!"

Spambot AI: "You are all gonna die!!!!"
    *Spambot AI opens the Airlocks to the Dark Energy Reactor Chamber*

*Bitterholz working with J.A.S.O.N (in form of a Robot) together in the Cargobar of thepowdertoy's Ship*
    *Chaos looks around*

Bitterholz: "Hey Chaos! Sorry im very buisy building those Ion Inductors..."

*Bitterholz potters around on a strange and Overfuturistic looking Device*

Biterholz: "Could you give me that Spearhead lookalike thingy over there Chaos?" *Points on a Silver shimering Spearhadish Machine Part*

Chaos: "Sure!" *Gives it to Bitterholz"
    Chaos: "What are you doing there exactly...?"

Bitterholz: "Im building a Prototype of the Ion Inductors we need for the Disintegrator...and I just finished! Now we need to test it..."

*Bitterholz pulls out a half-mirror Phial and puts it over the Tip of the Inductor, pluging some Cabels into it afterwards*

Bitterholz: "Ok stand back...J.A.S.O.N fire it up!"

J.A.S.O.N: "Jes!"
    *The Inductor beginns to glow and give of a deep charging Sound, then a Blue glowing Beam of pure Ions blasts into the Phial*

Bitterholz: "ABORT!"
    *J.A.S.O.N cuts the Power and Bitterholz carefully pulls of the Phial wich Pulsates in his Hand*

Chaos: "Isn't it a little dangerous to play around with pure Ions?"

Bitterholz: "JUST a little..."
    *He Smiles to Chaos and grabs a Ingot of Iridium...then he empties the Phial on it. The Ions start to Spray arround like little Sparks and...disappear*

Bitterholz: "Pure Ions are only affecting Elements and Materials wich are either static Charged or Electronegative...Wich means they take out any Electric Devices they touch and any Organic Matter. But we will use them to form High energetic Plasma for us! J.A.S.O.N begin to replicate the Prototype Inductor till we have 16 total of 'em."

Chaos: "Ahh..I understand..."

J.A.S.O.N: "Sure!"
    *J.A.S.O.N extends a second pair of robotic Arms and starts Replicating the Inductor with an enourmous speed*

Bitterholz: "AI, did you finish the MFFS Parts for me?"

Chaos: "Wait do you use the extended Intelligent Shield Plans I gave to thepowdertoy?"

AI: "Jes he did and it was a nusence to reproduce it!"

Bitterholz: "I'm sorry about that. Could you Transfer the Items into my AE-Backpack?"

AI: "Transfering...."

*Bitterholz crawls under a enormous, curved Tube sticking out of the Cargobars Front Wall*
    *Suddenly the Light starts to flicker a bit and a Forcefield forms arround the Tube (And inside too)*

Chaos: "Just cause of Curiosity: What is this Weapon you assemble here for?"

Bitterholz: "Its meant to give us some Long-Range extra Firepower...wich is Devastateing!"

Chaos: "But what does it do?"

Bitterholz: "J.A.S.O.N Insert the Inductors into their brackets now! Oh it simply Accelerates the Ions in here together with almost any kind of Matter, it realy doesn't matter what kind, Heats the whole thing up and when you fire it it shoots a high energetic, super hot Ball of Plasma to the Target....It Penetrates Hulls and almost any kind of Shield, fries any kind of electronic Device and burns any Organic Matter. Its like a One-Shot Sniper Cannon for Spaceships."

Chaos: "I bet getting hit by it really stings..." *Bitterholz and Chaos start to laugh loudly*

J.A.S.O.N: "Ion Inductors inserted, Forcefield is Stable, Lasers in Place, Matter Inductors ready, Barrel cooling in Place and working, Magnetisers Building up Electromagnetic Fields, Controll and Targeting Programms are Uploaded and Installed. Disintegrator Cannon Assembly Status: 100% accomplished!"

*Bitterholz calls thepowdertoy*
    Bitterholz: "thepowdertoy...we are ready for a Testfire!"

*Bitterholz hastes to the Bridge*
    Bitterholz: "thepowdertoy! I heared there is a Hacking attempt to the Ships Computers?!?"

thepowdertoy: "Jes but the AI is keeping up with it, we seperaded the Main Antenna from the Rest of the System by putting it on a VM."

J.A.S.O.N: "Sir, I would like to get Access to this VM to inject some analysis Programms into it."

Creeper: "Wouldn't the Hacker be able to access the Dostiyas Ship Computer then?"

J.A.S.O.N: "No there is a way to establish One-Way-Hooks into VM's, wich means I can only transfer Data into it but the Hacker can't jump into my System over them."

thepowdertoy: "Ok do it! I want to know where the Hacker is!"

Bitterholz: "By the Way, the Progress on the Disintegrator is comeing along good, but J.A.S.O.N told me something is wrong with the Sectors Hex5 to Hex43."

AI: "Incomeing Transmission!"

--Transmission started--
    execbolts: "Hello thepowdertoy, Bitterholz and Blaster! I heared you are interested in the Asteroids Mineral Ressources at Hex5...well it has been annexed by the Aetherial Techneticies! They put up some Anti-Tech Fields and will destroy anything that trys to get to Hex5..."

Bitterholz: "This can't just be true..."

Bitterholz: "Just one thing remaining: I need the Aeonium for the Ion Inductors. The problem is the small amount in the Dostiya has nearby decayed completely since the Plasma destroyed its Containment. If I shall build the Disintegrator for you in need like one Stack of Aeonium Phials to build the Ion Inductors."

Creeper: "Then we need to take a Trip to Hex5!"

Bitterholz: "In deed."

thepowdertoy: "so you want me to give you the Permission to fly there?"

Bitterholz: "Jes. And while i fly there i could Start putting the Components together and read myself into the Forcefield mechanics. By the Way i could build it more Efficient in terms of how fast it Loads up the Plasma and its destruktive Power, but that would make it way bigger."

thepowdertoy: "About what size are we talking?"

Bitterholz: "About...half a Moon..."

thepowdertoy: "Are you kidding me?"

Bitterholz: "I allready read all the Blueprints of your ship and by reduceing the Storage by a little and putting this Section here *Pulls out a PDA and points on the Storage Cells in the Ships Middle* over to the Sides and compressing them with some Energistic Technologies there should be no problem to get the Acellerator in there."

AI: "In Fact, the Storgae System is far to Big, and the Matter-Energistic technology would Compress it down to 30% of its former Size."

Bitterholz: "If I could start work on the Ship right about now I will maybe be able to finish it even before you are Back!"

AI: "Unauthorized acess to Ship Database and CPUs detected!!!!"

thepowdertoy: "Whats goin on here AI!"

AI: "I don't know...something is loading up Massive ammounts of Data into my System....."

*J.A.S.O.N's voice stabelises in the Speakers*

J.A.S.O.N: "That might be me. Sorry but im Transfering some essential Datas for Controlling the Disintegrator to your Ship's AI. And also some Karthographical Informations about the Place the Dostia got Warped to."

Bitterholz: "Sorry thepowdertoy I forgot J.A.S.O.N is a AI Type wich teaches other AI's geathered Informations, Memories and Tactics."

Bitterholz: "We just reached Minecraftia! Haven't seen this World for a LONG Time... so many things might have changed..."

thepowdertoy: "Well thats off Topic right about now! We need to Prepare for the Final fight against the Spambots!"

Bitterholz: "In deed! I could use some Time to get myself into improveing the Disintegrator of the Dostiya...if its not totally destroyed..."

Blaster: "Just one Question: Please fill me in what this "Disintegrator" thingy is."

Bitterholz: "Its, plain said, a High density Plasma Cannon. It spinns a big amount of high energetic Matter up to 500.000 RPM, Ionises it and heats it up to almost nuclear Fusion Temperature. Sadly the Heat Shield and the Magnetiser wich controlled the Plasma Flow weren't good enough to keep all the Plasma inside the Accelerator...So the Ship almost roasted itself when we fired it the first time..."

thepowdertoy: "Seems to be a dangerous Device!"

Bitterholz: "It is! But the good news about it is: It FULLY penetrated all the 5 Shields of the Spammbot Battleship we fought against, it burned right trough the whole Body of the Ship wich exploded immediately."

Blaster and thepowdertoy: "WHAT?!?"

thepowdertoy: "What range does it have?"

Bitterholz: "If i calculated it correctly its range would be arround 50 Moons. The downside is, as i said, it roasts your own Ship at the Moment, and any Generator I know about is only able to power it for one single shot and only if the Generator is in Overheat Mode"

chaos: "I might be usefull here. I know a reactor Blueprint wich gives of that large Ammounts of Power, it would surely be able to power that Weapon!"

Bitterholz: *Looks over to chaos* "Really?!? That would be very helpfull!"

thepowdertoy "Bitterholz are you able to get my ship one of this Disintegrators, after you made sure it no longer fries the own ship?"

Bitterholz: "Sure if i get the right Materials for it...it uses alot of Iridium...and even more rare Stuff.."

Blaster: "Wich Material could be more rare than Iridium?"

Bitterholz: "Its named "Aeonium". Its a very Unstable Metal wich is only found in extremely rare and small veins in the Asteroid Rings of Hex5. And also I need a Material wich is able to shield us from the Heat and the Plasma itself. "

Blaster: "Its seems worth it... what do you think about that thepowdertoy?"

J.A.S.O.N: "Recieveing some weak Communication Signals! Decryption initiated..."

'It could have been Hundrets of Years ago...Maybe even Thousands...' Bitterholz thought, Since the he caught some Signals. His Hope rised again to be not alone... Since the First Spammbot War ended and since he, as the only living Crew Member of the havy damaged Battleship "Dostyia", has been teleported to a random Locantion in the dephts of Space. He had lost any Sence for Time cause the Wormhole wich Teleported the whole Ship away jugged most of J.A.S.O.N's Circuits. The Ship only drifts trough Space anymore cause the Impulse Engines where mostly destroyed and Bitterholz wouldn't dare to risk a Iplosion when testing if they still work...

J.A.S.O.N: "Message Decrypted!"

Bitterholz: "Hopefully its something usefull this Time... J.A.S.O.N open the Com-Link!"

*Com-Link Holograph starts to flicker*
    "krzz..w..krzzzrkrk..are....krzzzz..nee...d...krzzzzzzz...Help!.....krzzzz...mmBots..krszz..atta...!krzzzsss...... *Transmission interrupts and stops*

Bitterholz: "Damn those Spammbots! J.A.S.O.N! Can you Locate the Signals Sender?"

J.A.S.O.N: "Processing.......... Signal Located! Coordinates are: ***** ******* *******"

Bitterholz: "They might need my help....But i can't move the Ship....I could test the Engines... but this would be far to Dangerous.... But,if the Spambots manage to Attack Minecraftia all we fought for was Waste.... J.A.S.O.N is the Generator able to produce a short Pulse of high EU/t to power up the Hyperdrive?"

J.A.S.O.N: "It Thecnically could still do that, but at the momentaneous Status of the Ship i wouldn't recommend it."

Bitterholz: "Screw it! We have idled far too long out here! Set Coordinates for Hyperdrive to **** ******* ******** and initiate the Phasejump!"

J.A.S.O.N: " Hyperdrive Target Location set! Powering up the Reactor...Done! Initiating PhaseEngine..... WARNING! Impluse Engine 3 is drawing Energy without Controll! ETA to Explosion: Unknown! Module Malfunktion!"

Bitterholz: "Reject the Impulse Engines! FAST!"

J.A.S.O.N: "Impulse Engines Rejected! Initiation of PhaseJump completed!"

Bitterholz looked back to the rejected Impluse Engines drifting trough the Space behind the Ship, glowing and pulseing.

*Phase Tunnel opens arround the Dostyia and the Ship gets sucked into the Hyperdrive, just a Splitsecond before the third Impulse Engine Implodes...*

Bitterholz: "That was a close one! J.A.S.O.N are you able to give me a Status of the Ship?"

J.A.S.O.N: "Aquireing Data........ Shields: 6%, Hull Status: 46% Intact, Weapons: Railgun Batteries 1-6 Lost, Beam emitters are slightly damaged, Plasma Cannons are out of Deuterium, Disintegrator Microwave Beam has way to less Energy to operate, Impulse Engines rejected, Generator is Damaged and emitting Radiation!"

Bitterholz: "Well, seems like we just made it, but we won't be much of a Help in Battle than a Meatshield for other Ships..."

*Days later the Dostyia falls out of the Phase Tunnel nearby 300 Moons away from thepowertoys Ship...*

The easiest way is this:
    1. Get a latest Client and Server of Minecraft
    2. Install Forge on Both(Remember not to delete META_INF Folder on the Server(this would cause crashes))
    3. Create a "mods" Folder in the Servers Main Folder AND the Clients Main Folder and insert IC²{version}.jar into BOTH!
    4. run Both server and Client it should be working!

I Recommend using more Mods than just IC² but this is u to You.

Greetz
    Bitterholz