Posts by tatata2121

i really like this server, but i think with all the technical problems i will be taking an break of indefinite length. i'll keep an eye on this thread so i can see if they're fixed but in the mean time good luck with all your minecraft ventures.

i don't know about you guys but i think there are 2 groups of people. the people who didn't update and the people who didn't update to 1.0.0 and those who did.i am one who did and i regret it. if i hadn't i'd be playing a fun server with good people and a fun mod. instead because none of the mods are updated i get to sit here and be bored out of my mind by the lack of updated mods. then i had a great idea! i would use mcnostalgia, a program that un-updates minecraft, and then i could play all my mods! but sadly no it cannot be because mcnostalgia still hasn't updated to 1.0.0 yet GAHHHHH!!! anyway the moral of this story is that i think that is one of the reasons the server seems "dead". some of the people updated and the mod hasn't so a lot of people can't play.

p.s. i was looking at the icons and i saw these :Rubber Boots: rubber boots. what do these do? are they actually in the mod?

good to know that i can access this here too. also the server is down again. i don't mean to complain but all the downtime is annoying. i am on american time so i realize you are proboably asleep most of the time a want to play but i think that having a better system would be good. also i understand if these are just flukes that aren't going to happen as often when they you are more used to the server running deal.