Posts by Radiankh

Oh man, totally. It won't be an Evil Mining Corporation without the trappings of bureaucracy.. I should probably download the 1.9 pre-release so I can start building an army of snow golem thugs to deal with the anti-fracking and anti-coal seam gas mining activists! (sarcasm implied... Hopefully in real life, things will get better for all the people in the US, Australia and elsewhere who now have flammable ground water due to this stuff!)

This is my horrendously ugly industrial park base. What do you think of it?

Here's the view from atop my evil office building. The ominous pit in the background is my nuclear reactor, surrounded by reinforced stone:

My work area, seen from atop the evil office building of doom:

That giant line of HV cable coming out of the ground leads up to a 16-generator wind farm:

Evil Mining Corporation office building, from the front:

This can be seen over to the left in the first screenshot. It's my storage bunker. I also go there in the case of an Allied attack:

My machine setup, with my main-use storage in the background:

A view from back by the nuclear reactor:

I've pretty much done everything I could imagine doing with IC2 in this map.. I've played it for way too long, haha. It's probably time to go start a new world and experience the challenge of scarcity again. Thoughts?