Posts by mykulstehler

Well I was thinking the gui would act like icbms control launcher. You input the information and the launcher saves the information until it's destroyed or manually changed. Now missile creation could get pretty complex or really simplified. You could make it so that the missile requires fuel before launch and make it so that more expensive fuels would make it fly farther/faster. Or you could take the complicated approach and make it like tinkers construct. If thats the case you could make multiple missile parts that you could put together in a crafting station. I don't know how difficult that would be to implement but it would make for a highly unique setting where no missile is the same and you could tailor missiles to the circumstance (e.g. Bunker Busters, ICBM, MIRVS, Stealth), you could sacrifice distance for payload and vice versa. I'm pretty sure thats just me rambling now haha.

That would be interesting. I mainly ask because I've been working with the icbm mod trying to make a bedrock bunker but I can't really fire missiles out of the bunker because of the parabolic trajectory. I liked Martititi's idea of the missile detecting when it reaches open land to begin its trajectory, but it seems like your gui would have that capability. It would allow for missile defense and missile offense to be launched from a protected position instead of being open to enemy sabotage/enemy missiles.