Posts by jaidens111

i was poking around trying to get a 400 eu/tic efficency 5, got close too but i settled for this efficency 3, better than polping 900 reactors right?http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/v3/reactorplanner.html?21p7hh6c79ylau61mwnhiv7puarzlmiwbgxt6tryqvy0jsshpz1fz3nsg3bjbyh465zppcdlpxyf7y8

The server sounds pretty interesting. But you should change your mod pack.
    The current modpack contains the minecraft.jar and it's illegal to redistribute it.

no it isnt its illegal to redistibute the lastlogin.txt that illegal hence then you are giving away minecraft for free you cant do much whith the .jar and why arnt you yelling at the makers of tekkit and technic they distrebute minecraft.jar too so you my good sir are ether confused,stupid,or brainwashed

tried again whith fresh .minecraft and every thing got this

when i loggin i get this error and i am using the provided configs.

i have made a great water gen that produces more power each than a soalr/wind could using IC2 and redpower pr4d
    you use a deployer to fill buckets a filter to pull full ones out and a retriver to pull empty ones out can fill an mfe in a good 10 min's whith only 6 mills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MinecraftCreeper + :Nuke TNT: = MinecraftChicken

modloaderMP 1.1 says its 1.0 for me... even tried to download 1.0 and its 1.0 so... uhm make a client possibly? with the right modloaderMP cuz the creator of it really messed up the download it seems...

it's a weird bug but it is 1.0.0 yur mcforge is probobly the new updtated version i can give the the old one thet works whith the server if you need it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MinecraftCreeper + :Nuke TNT: = MinecraftChicken

jaiden i decided to unban you now after some days of ban,i hope u wont bug use again

it thinks im still banned can you try again?and its not a bug its more of an unexpected conpatabilaty ic2 has a vanilla bucket recapie and rp2pr4 has a vanilla bucket smelting recapie they were not intended to happen but the tin bucket recapie can be disabled by the server owner in the config files

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MinecraftCreeper + :Nuke TNT: = MinecraftChicken