Posts by Retriever

Ok should be all fixed now. When you start the computer up again, either let it error you out again or enter 'exit' to quit to the main computercraft area, from there run 'delete persist' to reset the program and 'delete startup' to delete the old version. Then run 'pastebin get faiMaJLn startup' to download the fixed version and restart to set it up again. From there you should be able to start it with no problems, just let me know if theres something else i've overlooked 8)

Input: parallel:22: startup393: Unknown exception
    class java.lang.NullPointerException. Please
    contact devs on esper.net IRC #OpenMods

Hey, which version of OpenPeripheral Core do you have installed? It was tested with 0.3.1 on FTB Tech World 2 which is not the most recent so i will do some testing with a newer version, it seems to show problems finding a particular method the program uses from OpenPeripherals.

Edit: Confirmed it not working with 0.4.1, i'll start doing some testing to fix it.

Hello there,
    as you can see i am new here though i've been using some of your reactor designs for a while now and thought i'd share a compact system i've been working on for the last few days, maybe get some feedback on how to not suck at throwing components together.

What is it?

What does it do?

[size=12][size=14]How is it setup?

Soo i think that pretty much sums it up? Feel free to try it out if you want, guaranteed not to explode in your face. Also general feedback and pointing out massive coding bugs i've overlooked would be appreciated :D