Posts by a6920151

While playing IC² I had some ideas, I'm still using 1.6.4 with "industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental".

Add power and efficiency factors to the config
    ---

Add global and per machine power and efficiency factors to config files.

MachinePower = MachineBasePower * MachinePowerFactor * GlobalPowerFactor

Same for the machines efficiency (processing speed).

Maybe it would be a good idea to apply the power factor to the machines internal energy storage as well.

Add factor for fuel rods lifetime
    ---

There are already config options to change the efficiency of reactors so it would be a good idea to allow changing of fuel rod lifetime.
    This would be good for servers.

Increase MFSU capacity to 60M EU
    ---

The MFSU is made of 6 lapotron crystals but can only store 40M EU.
    Maybe config options to change the energy storage cpacity for each item/block.

Add an advanced energypack for tier 4
    ---

With 20M EU or more for the power hungry of us.

Add a new energy storing block for EV 8192 EU/t
    ---

Add a new energy storing block for EV 8192 EU/t
    This one should be expensive (maybe a new battery item that uses iridium) and have 10 time the capacity of the MFSU.

Add the possibility to add energy holding items to energy storing blocks to provide additional storage.
    ---

Like machines have upgrade slots, add similar slots to energy storing blocks (BatPack, CESU, MFE and MFSU) and allow
    to place energy storing items in these slots (according to the blocks power tier) which are used as additional energy buffer.

Items placed in these slots should be automatically charged/discharged as needed.
    Charging should only occur if there is additional energy left in the internal storage after emitting the normal energy packed to the network.
    Discharging should only occur if there is not enough energy in the internal storage to emit an energy packed for this tick.

Allow more item stacking
    ---

Allow to stack more items to prevent inventory pollution

- Transformers, there is no reason not to
    - Reactor components (like heat vents), it is really annoying to make a full set of heat vents for a reactor currently
    - Empty adv. re-batteries and energy/lapotron crystals, re-batteries can be stacked as well

Allow customising machine recipes
    ---

I'd like to be able to add/change/remove recipes for IC2 machines.
    So I can add custom recipes to the centrifuge for example.

Allow the CF Sprayer to be filled with liquids
    ---

Allow filling liquids into the CF Sprayer/CF Backpack.
    This would be useful to place a lot of water/lava or any other liquid in the world instead of carrying around a shitload of buckets.