Posts by Tessier

To another Kinetic Steam Generator or Condenser. Pretty much it should function as a pipe.

Liquid Heat Exchanger -> Steam Generator -> Kinetic Steam Generator (Turbine) -> Kinetic Steam Generator(Turbine) -> Condenser [works fine with both turbines]
    Liquid Heat Exchanger -> Steam Generator -> Kinetic Steam Generator (Empty) -> Kinetic Steam Generator(Turbine) -> Condenser [steam will not flow to the second Generator/Condenser]

Since this works:
    Liquid Heat Exchanger -> Steam Generator -> Condenser

This should work too:
    Liquid Heat Exchanger -> Steam Generator -> Kinetic Steam Generator (Empty) ->Kinetic Steam Generator (Empty) -> Condenser

Hello,

I have a minor suggestion about Kinetic Steam Generator.
    I think steam should be allowed to flow through it to the next block when steam turbine is not present.
    So when one turbine fails reactor won't blow up 5 sec later.

Yes it does.
    I have two of them. One runs all the time to feed the recycler, the other one I run once in a while. And the only way to stop harvester no2 is to cut the power with splitter cable.
    Running all the time is not a problem, running only when needed is.

Yeah i know, but with upgrade I can run machine all the time without applying redstone. Advanced miner will run with just upgrade and mass fab will stop when i put it in. Useful in tight spaces and for aesthetic reasons :P

Hey guys,

My few suggestions
    - allow Obscurator, Crop analyzer and weed removing tool to be stored in toolbox
    - remove battery requirements from crop analyzer and add 400k internal buffer
    - add button to crop analyzer to toggle between 1step scan or full scan
    - add advanced toolbox that can transfer power to tools inside it while standing on charge pad or by putting it inside mfe
    - add redstone upgrade/ejector upgrade to crop harvester
    - allow to bind special functions to one button eg. Night vision can be activated with m only, not alt+m
    - allow painting of tin cables
    - electric jet pack should allow for 30sec flight max or add some benefit to biogas jet pack like faster forward movement (I found higher flight limit more annoying then usefull)

I'm not sure if that's a bug or not but luminator always covers whole block when putting on cf. On any other block it looks smaller when sticking it to the side.

Thanks for the great mod!