Posts by Cecilia13

Okay, I have generated new contents in the Minecraft folder and now the mod works!
    But... (Its not a mod problem from here, but I hope I can still post here)
    When I load a save or a new load, it has just not working. The game has only flickered and nothing else more. Now I could into the game, but I could not see my Minecraft hand and when I'm gone in F5 was all very dark as if it were night. And then it started to flicker again and I could not do anything more...
    I think it's a mod problem? But which mod? By the time I'm through with all might take ...

Here is a error...
    2014-07-10 18:13:49 [Information] [STDERR] GL error 0x0502: Invalid operation at pre-composite

Öhm, which of these should I download? I once took the first, so IC2 are not recognized. In the third my game crashes after less than a second (no crash log) ... And the second crashes my game too...

But the launcher has spit me:

2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Schwerwiegend] [ForgeModLoader] An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\Zoobles\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft for Forge Mod Loader
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager
    at ic2.core.coremod.IC2core.<init>(IC2core.java:12)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:427)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:310)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:124)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 15 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 17 more
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at ic2.core.coremod.IC2core.<init>(IC2core.java:12)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:427)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:310)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:212)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:124)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] ... 15 more
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    2014-07-10 17:51:57 [Information] [STDERR] ... 17 more

I just know no longer where I got this file because I have the original DLs not found and the file itself shows me no version. There is only "industrial craft-2_1.118.401-lf"
    Where are the downloads here for 1.6.4? I think I just too dumb to find the ...

But now I still have a problem ... If I want to load a save, the game is just now crashed again. The OpenEye Mod has said that something is wrong with Inventory Tweaks and I will delete the configs it. Okay, But now when I want to load the save, the screen flickers and nothing else I can do in Minecraft Oo
    Edit: And now i have founded that the problem isn't Inventory Tweaks...
    Mhmh....

Hello, I have a problem with the advanced solar panels mod...
    First, i am German. I translate this with google translate. If any linguistic errors are included, it's not my fault :D

So, earlier I had tried in Tekkit Lite the advanced solar panels to install. The first went wrong. Then I found out that I have to change something in the config, as overwrites a block. It worked.
    Now I wanted to get my beloved Tekkit on 1.6.4. But now I have already difficulties with this mod ..
    I have already tried that in the config to change what I have done in Tekkit Lite then, but it did not work.
    I have installed all the mods that were with Tekkit Lite too. I have added MAtmos, Optifine and the Quarry Plus Mod.
    I've also tried to install the mod alone (see crash log), but even that does not work. If it should be in the config, it would have to overwrite a vanilla block...

Crash Log: (My pastebin does not work...)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 10.07.14 16:36
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/api/recipe/IRecipeInput
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.api.recipe.IRecipeInput
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    ... 35 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 237752008 bytes (226 MB) / 460849152 bytes (439 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2{1.118.401-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.118.401-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.4.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_4_7_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Can anyone help me? :( I love this mod...