Posts by Miralindo

I understand this thread has been touched multiple time now, I run a server as well, we where at 1.1 and just now it up to 1.2.3 then we found out they released 1.2.4 so we started looking into that then we found out that right after 1.2.4 was released they turned around and released 1.2.5 faster then we could even research mod updates for 1.2.4, so we've decided to stick with 1.2.3 for a while now until major updates happen... to avoid the hassle

that being said, I have to agree with the folks on this thread first and foremost, having IC2 compitable with the MC ported version of NEI (Not enough items) for 1.2.3 (Even vanila) Would be helpful both to bukkit users and Vanila, we're currently trying to test out our server and its getting to be a headach having to build certian things and see what works and what doesn't be fixed and what doesn't

if there is any work around ans please post it, I Would be greatful, but I have to agree with getting a 1.2.3 compatible out... I understand its work but as many people said, 1.2.4 is being skipped by many authors, (Theres still a good chunk that released updates for it) but from what me and my team have noticed, folks are going to stay on 1.2.3 for a while. (a good chunk anyways)

~Miralindo Owner of Spiritcraft Server