Posts by DC:

Well its not that they don't do anything exactly, at least with the discharge and cloaking module which I tested in single player. Its that they don't actually install into the armor in multiplayer. Once a module is properly installed it actually says what it has installed in it in the little description.

Oh I also noticed in the creative mode tab, the mod is organized neatly in single player but in multiplayer things are a bit out of order. I'm not sure if that matters.

I suppose I should add I tried on ic2 version 632 then 633.

Discharge module doesn't seem to work on 1.7.10

theres like 100 something downloads did nobody else try this or is there something wrong with me?

Edit: or cloaking or solar helmets? Assuming my static boots haven't been doing anything, though I never expected to really notice them to begin with.

Double edit: I've figured out something, it isn't actually installing the upgrades like it will in single player. Tested and those things work in single player, it seems like its just not installing them in multi

Alright that update has it working!

I hope you reconsider keeping the old hover mode, I liked it much more.

Edit: Additionally, the hover mode for the regular electric jetpack doesn't let you turn off jetpack power now? Even standing on the floor it runs and you just float over the floor. I didn't see that someone changed that anywhere...

Double Edit: Scratch that, I've gotten used to new hover mode and realized I was stuck on the ladder because I was pressing shift! New hover mode is quite nice once you get used to the change.

My guess would be wrong power level for the adv jetpack.

Ok I've tested more stuff and the advanced lappack you put into the advanced jetpack won't charge anything either. Is this power level thing just a compatibility issue between IC2 and gravisuite? The tools charge fine off anything that says Power tier X. I assume till the gravisuite stuff says its power tier its not going to do anything.

Additionally the advanced jetpack's hover mode is awful now. You have to shut the engine off or use non hover mode to get down a ladder in under 5 minutes.

Feels like such a waste of time making this thing today :(

I'm playing on 1.7.10 and just made my advanced electric jetpack, it isn't charging my tools though. Neither my advanced drill or chainsaw, or a mining laser. Is this a known bug or was that feature removed or?

Very disappointing since thats half the appeal.