Posts by Rekced

Hey NoVAlinK!
    I'm big fan of your awesome resource pack, thus, I would request a license from you to REPOST this resource pack to almost most biggest minecraft forum in China(as we called MCBBS).

REPOST means:
    1.Clarified origin author name which is YOU. (I'm just a "reposter")
    2.Clarified origin URL link could reach to this thread directly.
    3.Obey EULA with no conditions.
    4.Never re-package this resource pack.
    5.A free/ad-free Chinese net-disk download link to boost download speed(No cent could be earn I promise).

I allow you to make a thread on mcbbs about my resource packs as long as :
    - There's a proper link to my thread on Minecraft Forum, which is here : http://www.minecraftforum.net/…urce-packs-pcm-pcmhud-1-5.
    - Links for downloads and/or access to my threads are not behind an adfly or whatever similar system.

As a side note, my MCF thread has direct links leading to this thread as well, so if you had to use only one link, use this one.
    Also, I'd advise you to redirect people here and on MCF for the downloads, if you don't want to update the download links everytime on your mcbbs thread, but that's up to you.

I accept these conditions.
    Also, I will upload pack file to baidu pan(likes dropbox but in china) to let faster download for user.
    No body will earn money on this I promise.

Finally, appreciate!

Awesome work!
    Just keep going please!

By the way, I am a Chinese fun of your texture pack series.
    Thus, I request a licences from you to transmit these cool texture packs to mcbbs which is currently most biggest minecraft forum in China.
    I just wanna these texture packs more popular in China and the author name would be noticed clearly.