Posts by greavous

really im just looknig for a up to date tekkit classic, ive seen the modded classic that runs on 1.7.10 but im really looking for the same game just newer mods.

just tried the bevos mod and its lags abit, keeps freezing every 5 seconds for a sec then carrys on, worse at night with mobs.

also with creating my own mod im 99% oblivous/thick/derp on how to even start modding, i posted before in another section and i think it was blockmaster was saying aobut forgelaoder etc, but i got lost at the forgelaoder download screen. so ye i wont get very far with that (also lack of patience/ get angry easily)

from the looks of it ill probably have to wait for an exact mod (or as close as i can get) of what i want to come out. ill keep checking the mod list though and see if theres anything abit 'simpler' than the 100+ mod - mod packs. =[

thank you, didnt know atlauncher existed.

should i be concerned about the huge amount of mods on the pack? not that i have a slow pc just looks like it could cause some issues.

edit: website is a tad slow XD

whats the AT launcher?

ive spent a few hours going through the mod lists on the tekkit website but theres no decent search function for what mods are in each pack, ive not tried ultra modded survival ill go have a look.

heya, does anyone know any mod packs on the tekkit launcher that use ic2e?

ive tried about 3 or 4 but they are broken in some way and never load so im trying to find one thats known to work.
    theres other things im looking for aswell but i thought a more basic question would be best for now anyway.

any mods packs would be nice, ive tried installing ic2e myself but its far too complicated for me XD (derp)

hey just wondering do i have to run minecraft in 1.7.10 or can i just run 1.8 and it still works? as all the download links confuse me

also do i need forge laoder or can i just paste ic2 into the mods folder