Posts by Roscoe1724

Industrialist Rivalry is all about Industrial Dominance.

Fight your way to the top with machines, intellect, skill and guile!

However, you dont have to!
    We also welcome all creative builders who just want to build something cool and perhaps a Mega Build?

Join us on our forums @ http://industrivalry.site.nfoservers.com

Join us on the server @ industrivalry.game.nfoservers.com Port: 25565
    -------------------------------------------------------------

We run the following modifications on our 1.8.1 server:

IndustrialCraft

BuildCraft

RedPower

zAdditionalPipes

MineFactory Reloaded

Power Converters

All version information and some installation help is included on our forums!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Server Premise:

Mr Goldberg has pulled everyone into his office at his company and announced that he is very sick.
    He does not know how much longer he has left to live and is looking for someone to run his company when he dies.
    He has decided to give everyone in the company $20,000 and the people that can turn this $20,000 into the highest amount of money will stand a chance of inheriting the company when he dies.

As you leave his office you start to think to yourself.

"I will need to use this money to buy the tools I need to start my business, but this may mean I am helping my competitors!"

"I need to slow down the competition somehow so that they have to buy things from ME! That's how i'm going to earn MORE money!"

"I could just take the money and run, have some fun with it!"

You continue to ponder as you walk to the bank to find the $20,000 waiting for you in your bank account.

What are YOU going to do?

------------------------------------------------------

Each player starts with $20,000 and the ability to create 1 residence protected area.

You must use all the tools at your disposal to become the highest earner you can be!

Featues include: Leveling system. The more money you earn, the higher your level. Reach the Max level and beyond and have a statue built in the Spawn Area in your honor!

PVP is enabled outside of residence areas! You know you want that oil geyser 200 blocks from here! The question is, HOW BAD?

Creative Corner. Not everyone wants to build massive Industrial Empires. Want to use our server to build something cool? We welcome you with open arms!

Very friendly staff! All our staff are here to help whenever we can, just please, read the tutorials provided on the forum first!

We do not tolerate abuse/racism/homophobic remarks/symbols in any way!

Do YOU have what it takes?

Ahhhh! I see it! Thank you!

Correct me if im wrong, but from the diagram, it appears I dont need to 'fill' the tank with water, I must only place a water source block above the setup in the place shown in the diagram and let it flow itself?

I shall be sure to post screenshots when I get it finished, which might be a while (im just planning atm)

Ok, I have spent a few hours reading countless posts from this forum, some of you guys are way too smart! 8|

I have found the reactor pattern that best suits my needs (ty Naragon for his Mark II-1 B)

However I now have a question as I cant find the solution in the forum.

How can i get the required 20 blocks of water around my reactor? Im so confused!

My wish it to create a large Nuclear facility and house the reactor in a large Room. In the centre of the room I will create a large 'tank' full of water and in the centre of this shall be the reactor. I just dont know how large my tank has to be in order to provide the 20 blocks of water required without making it bigger than it needs to be.
    I intend to take the high power cable from the bottom of the reactor straight into the floor and out of the facility underground. I assume this is possible as the HV cable is a full block in size and so should plug its own hole in the floor to prevent water leakage?

I hope I have provided enough information, if not, please ask!

All feedback appreciated!

Roscoe