This is the front of the ship, where you look forwards. The IC2 Power cable can be seen on the left.
This is the bridge, there is one lever for each direction, and also a go/stop lever
Each lever from the bridge has a different colour wire, and this is passed through an AND gate with the clock pulse, then passed over other wires with null cells, before going into a bundled cable to carry the signal upstairs.
The clock input. When the de-activate lever is off, this pulses every 1.5 seconds, and the state cell keeps on for 0.5 seconds to ensure both motors activate. This is the source of the clock pulse mentioned above.
The engine room, although it is hard to see. Basically there are 6 inchworm drives, one for each direction, each of which has its own colour wire, which is connected to the first motor to move the ship, then through a repeater set to 8 ticks to a secondary motor, which moves the primary back into place.
The sun roof: IC2 and RP2 solar panels are interspersed for maximum efficiency at generating both kinds of power. The RP2 solar panels power the engine room, while IC2 power is taken below decks to the miners.
The ship from the front in all its glory
The mining/processing room. The miner is adjacent to a chest, which also serves as manual input, while the pump next to the miner sends liquids directly into a geothermal generator or water mill to generate power. A filter then pulls out of the input chest and into a sorting machine, where every item is given a colour, ethier for a certain chest or to be macerated in the case of ores. Each chest is connected to a coloured pipe and only excepts items of this colour, while green items go to macerator, after which the dust is pulled out and sent to an electric furnace, and then ingots are pulled out of this, marked the appropriate colour for ingots and then returend to the pnueamtic network to go to the appropriate chest.
The landing pads. I did try to make them retractable, but the inside of the ship is very cramped and there simply wasn't enough space, so I went for a slightly lighter ship instead of making it much larger for landing pads.