Posts by Marius8

Hi There,

I saw some strange behavior, when using coolant cells for cooling on different heat levels..

on the Example reactors listed in the code field, (the reactors are identical, exept for heat) use the same amount of cells on 0% and 25% heat, as well as on 50% and 75% heat.

is that an 'error' in the reactor calc, or is that the way the reactors actually work?

Edit: the number of 'used' cells are generated, when calculated for the full 5.000.000 second run, and exchanged, when the 'damage' exeeds 9000 on the cells.

you probably saw it already, but in the screenshot, you are missing 80 Hu/s compared to the design.
    since the uranium cells still produce the 1280 Hu heat, and you only dispatiate 1200, it is only natural, that it overheats over time

first, thanks for the fast reply, and sry for my late one (RL and stuff)..

I was just recently capable of testing it with the Geothermal Generator.

I changed the value to 2 and it generated 40EU/t until the buffer was full since it did only output 32EU/t.
    It also doubled the Lava consumption, totaling in 20.000EU per bucket instead of 40k EU as i did expect

Hi there,

I am looking for someone to explain me, how exactly the balance factors are working (before trying anything on my own)..
    do they increase the energy output, or do they reduce the recourse usage (eg geothermal running longer per bucket), or something completely different?

Greetings,
    M8

sry, seems like i wrote half the statement only in my head... :S

well that's how i try it:
    http://imgur.com/a/py3SW

the first picture shows thermal monitors on the different reactor blocks (missing color -> no contact to reactor).
    the second picture simply shows, that it is not completely broken for me.

I am aware, that you are using Remote Thermal Monitors, but for some reason i never got my way with those...