Posts by NickVanderplop

"After my computer auto-updated to 7u51, I was unable to open the reactor planner at the default security level. I had to go to control panel -> java and manuall adjust the security level defined there."
    -Omricon

"If you tried updating your Java (both the browser plugin and the standalone version for your desktop) AND tried the standalone version of the planner I don't think there is.
    [Direct link to Talonius's download link, in case the website instantly redirects you to the Oracle/Sun Java download page]

But if you can run Minecraft at all, your Java is probably up-to-date enough that the standalone reactorplanner should work."
    -SomeoneElse37

I tried adjusting the security level and it didn't work. It just sends me to the Java download page as if I don't have Java. I am kind of scared of updating to Java 8 as there are some SERIOUS compatability issues with Java 8, and because Java acts kind of wonky for me when I am installing it. I would also like to know a way to view reactor designs without using a browser.