Posts by Firefighter0701

Hi! I am just building a nuclear power plant. Currently I am working on the auxilliary power systems using railcraft steam boilers and a turbine. I wanted to have a little energy reserve in case I have to use the SCRAM of my nuke plant so that I can safely shut down all systems before there is a final electricity shutdown. Unfortunately, as the auxilliary power is connected to the main cables leading to my electric engine blocks (I mainly need buildcraft energy so I convert electricity into energy using the electric engines of forestry) and whenever my main energy from the reactor is connected to the engines, the auxilliary electricity storage will be emptied too. This is why I'd like to know if there is a way of connecting and disconnecting the electric current. Of course I could always set a cable block and destroy it, but I wanna have smething with style, so that I only need to activate a lever in the coordination central and it works.

Ok, found it. I have now converted my alarm sound to an .ogg-file and named it "alarm-...". When I now try to copy it to the sounds file using 7-zip it says "This folder does not suport this action." WHat shall I do now?

I don't know if my translation is accurate: In German it says: "Dieser Ordner unterstützt diese Operation nicht." Perhaps it can also be translated with: "THis folder does not support this operation." I've also tried to edit the .jar-file in the downloads folder and then to copy it, but I also can't copy the sound into the folder there. I've also tried to unzip the folder and copy the sound in there, but it didn't work. Also Running 7-zip as administrator didn't change anything.

:S +MinecraftCreeper = :Nuke TNT:

Hello!
    I have recently downloaded IC2, Buildcraft, Railcraft and Forestry. Building a little town I now wanted to use the howler alarm from the nuclear control add-on as a siren to alarm the volunteer fire brigade (in Germany this is still quite common). Also for new buildings it would be cool, not just to use note blocks, but the German standard fire alarm (which I think sounds the best) I've heard from the possibility of adding sounds on different mod presentations and when I typed it into Google I got lots of results... But only for the tekkit and Fed-The-Beast modpacks (which I don't have). Nowhere any information how to do it without. I've checked my whole .minecraft-folder but I didn't find anything.

So how can I add sounds for the howler alarm only having installed IC2 with the Nuclear Control Add-on?

:S :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

?(