Posts by Killgore32

Version 67 crashes if the reactors are set to steam output.

Crash report follows:

Haven't tried the newer versions yet, and it doesn't crash if the reactoers are set to EU output.

I hope your users enjoy Advanced Power Management! :) We've enjoyed making it and using it ourselves!
    As long as you follow the guidelines here, which it looks like you are, then modpack inclusion is completely fine.

We are in final testing for the IC2 1.109 APM update. We're hoping to get it out tonight, but it may be late at night.

Thanks for the response, and keep up the good work. Looking forward to adding your machines to our setups.

With the mods stabilizing at 1.45, I am re-launching my server. So, in preparation I am making the necessary requests for permission to include the mods in a modpack for private, non-commercial distribution to the server members. I will be including a credits file in the pack acknowledging the hard work of the mod authors and giving links back to this thread.

Thanks for your consideration, and all of the hard work.

With the mods stabilizing at 1.45, I am re-launching my server. So, in preparation I am making the necessary requests for permission to include the mods in a modpack for private, non-commercial distribution to the server members. I will be including a credits file in the pack acknowledging the hard work of the mod authors and giving links back to this thread.

There is a block ID conflict using the default ID's. I changed the rocket science ID's to 182-186 and it works fine.

I have a request for the SMP implementation. Could you make the destructive missles able to be disabled via config settings. (nuke, lava...) Great for SSP, but not for non-PVP servers.
    Thanks and keep up the great work. Really great mod.

How will this work with (bukkit) worlds that already have an older advanced machines version in it? I was thinking of updating my server this weekend to 1.1 R4 and rolling in all of the recent updates. (Forge, Railcraft, IC2 1.7, Forestry...)

Will your new separated versions be backwards compatible?

When you do, please make 2 packages - 1 for machines, and the other for solar arrays. - I feel advanced machines (and even the induction furnance) no longer fit IC2 well. Expecially with the power ups.

I disagree with this setup. For one way too complex, and two, how will that affect existing worlds that already have the machines in play. If you don't want the other machines, don't craft them.

So what is the status on SMP? It's getting to be extremely frustrating that this the only thing holding us back from updating 1-2 weeks ago.

I do appreciate the work that has been done so far. But if you need help with the API or fixing issues, please let us know so we can help. Sitting here with nothing to work with as a server owner is frustrating.

To be completely honest. If the solars didn't help our server the way they do, I would have removed the mod to update. But I can't force people to lose thousands of solar panels. I would even go to the point of paying someone to take the advanced solar part of the mod and make a different mod as that is the only part we care about.

If all you need are the solars, what is keeping you from updating now? They are working for the most part. I updated my server on Saturday, with only minor issues reported. The other advanced machines aren't working yet, but the save was not corrupted and we figure we'll just update ADV. Machines once the fully functional version is finished.

Jump in, the water is fine.

Found a bug with the SMP version.. If you create a diamond gear you get a rotary macerator after removing the diamond gear. Tested it multiple times in multiple ways, works in SMP but not in single player. Im running the Craft bukkit 3.2 version using IC2 and BC plus other mods from
    http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=1037.0 site..

That sounds like a config file mismatch between server and client. Especially because it doesn't happen in SSP.