Posts by Typhii

Make sure that Modloader is the first of the three you add with the patcher, then add ModloaderMP and last Minecraft forge. If it then sais that Modloader and ModloaderMP conflicts with minecraft forge and that only the files from minecraft forge will be used then it should work. I forgot to mention this in my last post.

DragonDonut

I still cant get it working :S
    the patcher says he use the forge files but it keep crashing at the screen, I will keep trying but im running out of idea's okey im out of idea's. if someone know how to fix it I would like to know.

you can also mail me your .jar I hope that will work ^,^

If you are using mcpatcher try adding modloader, modloaderMP and minecraft forge(everything that goes into the minecraft.jar) with mcpatcher. It solved it for me. I think mcpatcher modifies some of the same classes as forge and installing it with the patcher should fix it.

DragonDonut

when I used a clean .minecraft and the patcher, minecraft still crashed at the mojang screen. but the patcher said there was a conflict between modloader and minecraftforge.

new modloader.txt

I got the same problem, I installed all the required mods and my minecraft crash after the mojang screen.

I tried a clean install and I also tried the mod adder but minecraft still crashed :S