Posts by JasonZZ

In my single player I have had great difficulty getting hops, can someone tell me what to breed?

I got mine from netherwart and melon, on a particularly shallow farmbed (one block deep, with stone brick beneath). As others have said, it will probably take multiple tries, however you get it.

Hmm... it is hard to get water to the nether, so most plants might not even be able to grow there and you need something to breed the plant.

You can compress a snowball to get an ice block, which you can break in the Nether for available water. And to get a snowball, you can either compress a water cell or run a compressor right next to a pump over water.

I currently have a 45eu/t reactor, loaded with Ice. The problem is that the buildcraft engine that I am using to load the ice is redstone, so it gradually heats up and gets faster. This makes the timing go off, and it starts to overflow after 1 64 stack. This wouldn't be a problem if the excess went into another free slot, but it just pools on the ground...I can't have another stack started off since the reactor starts with the stack instead of the main one. Should I either 1)Switch to a steam engine (Requires maintence),2)Make the redstone engine 'plus' so it only loads every once in a while (Could I do this? The timing would have to be something like 5s uptime, 1s downtime, which I'm not sure how to wire :S )

If you're using Zeldo's additional pipes mod, make the pipe leading into the reactor an insertion pipe, and put a distribution pipe after that aims stuff back the way it came. If not, stick an iron pipe on the end that points back the way it came. That latter one has problems with ice going where it wants instead of reactor first, bounceback pipe second, though.

Yeah, it's Treecapitator. Mind, that the whole leaf-removing part was dropped....

Whoops, reread it. No, Treecapitator will not allow to quickly get rid of RP2's RTs, but I really hope that DaftPVF is working on it.

Sadly, DaftPVF has something to the effect that he would have to rewrite a substantial number of base classes to implement custom tree choices.

On the other hand, doesn't RP2 rubber wood work in an extracter? :whistling: That tree isn't a nuisance, it's a resource :thumbup: