Posts by Wikid0

Silicon Flower
    -Tier 2
    -Average to slow growth speed
    -Requires a Sand block to be within 4 blocks on the same level or right below the plant to grow- Requires sunlight to grow not torches or glowstone
    -When harvested, drops silicon dust. This dust when you put 6 in the crafting table on the top and bottom with 3 redstone in the middle to make a silicon ball then place in a compressor to make a photocell and use them in place of electric circuits in the solar panels.
    -Silicon dust can be used in place of redstone in circuit

-Looks roughly like a flowers, but with a disk top and shinyish gray color
    -Has a low chance to shock you, the chance is dependent on how many flowers surround you. you should probably spread out these flowers a little.
    -Plants that are full grown can slowly recharge a RE-Battery by right clicking on it. The more flowers surrounding the one you right click on the faster the charge. Charging a RE-Battery directly from the plant can cause it to die.

Glowheat.
    -Tier 3
    -Slow growth speed
    -Requires glowstone blocks within 7 blocks and 5 above That's quite a big radius. Big radius = CPU load
    -When harvested gives glopods, these can then be macerated into glowstone dust.
    -Looks like wheat with a resemblance to glowstone.
    -Full grown plants give off light

Radgrass
    -Tier 10
    -Extremely slow growth speed
    -Requires a Refined Uranium Block(9 bars in a crafting table type block) within 10 blocks
    -When harvested gives Radgrass, 4 in a block shape in the crafting table give a Radgrass Bundle put in the extractor and get raw uranium.
    -Looks like tall grass gives off a greenish glow.
    -Full grown grass poisons you with radiation if you stand within 5 blocks for longer then 1 minute.

This is going to be an awesome addition to IC cannot wait.

Regards,
    Wikid0

Yea I got that crash just now put a piece of wood in there by accident but I had a back up of my world.

Here is the crash log

Regards.
    Wikid0

Hello CPW, Thanks for the fix but it was still giving me errors like crazy. So since Maeyanie also had a port to IC2 1.337 with the hot fixes i decided to try that one and it worked fine so there must of been something wrong with muCkk version of the port which I am going to report, I did not however try the old version of your port to see if it still worked. Hope it was not to much of a bother to fix it but thanks.

Regards,
    Wikid0