Posts by Allax

Thanks for the tip with losses!! In general, most of the changes in the new industrial very cool! One reactor, although running through the ass, really cool, but as for me the appearance of kinetics is early, if to consider that half of today's schemes in fact cheat due to defects voltage. Thank you for response, we will wait. The answers I understand, the topic can be closed, although lastly, very much, would like to know in what approximately terms this bugs will be engaged.

Good day, before I start please note, that English is not my native, I can write with mistakes. Also, I was looking for topics similar to mine, but not found, if there was something I have look through, then for sure, due to poor knowledge of the language.
    Write without claims, but only with a misunderstanding, thought that writing in the Suggestions will fit the best.
    I write about experimantal, and I fully realize that this mode in progress, so can not be claims for development, but I'm extremely surprised a couple of facts.
    And where is in experimantal such, IMHO, basic features, as voltage loss of electricity cables, explosions from filing too much voltage in device, no explosions of cables when voltage is greater than stated in NEI\ wiki.
    I sincerely hope that I look through some options in the config mode, because otherwise, IMHO, half sense of mode is disappearing.
    I am using experimantal from his birth and wait long enough, all thought that the developers have no time for this, that they correct\add more meaningful things, but now I see the introduction of a new, fundamental branch - kinetics, without the basic features of old, I do not see the point.
    The answer would like to get more out of moderators and developers than from us, ordinary, mortals users.
    Tell me when it is scheduled, if you plan to fix it at all. Maybe tell a bug tracker ID, so that I could track it more convenient. Well, or where it is switching in the settings if I am such a goof and use for over a year defective industrial :)