Posts by Namikon

Aha, I didnt know that. Thanks for the detailed description :)

All I'd like to do is to make sure that you cannot bypass anything in gregtech. The modpack I'm modifying for my server is all based around gregtech (BeyondReality) and I want to keep that as much as possible.
    As you've been worked on this, how does the oredict compatibility work for magnetite and pitchblende (and the other ores)? Can they survive next to each other or should it be disabled in RC?
    I thought about adding the RC ores as veins to gregtech, as one of the custom ore types.

"Story behind": I want a better power system for my Server, as nuclear power in IC2 is a joke in terms of "alot of power" and I don't like the idea of having a few ultimate Solar panels powering several EBF, an ~800 EU/t AE network, and an ore processing plant for 5 full-speed quarries. No offense, just my personal opinion :)
    Also, I found a LOT of awesome scripts here which I will definitely add, because they absolutely rock! This is by far the best I've seen in a while.

Heya,

I'm playing around with IC2.ini, trying to make the gens more balanced for myself.
    However, I can't find a setting to increase the output of HU from a hot coolant reactor.
    How can I change how much HU/t is produced? There is only an option to increase direct EU output for non-coolant mode.
    Or can this just be added? Using IC2 v2.2.658-exp

-Namikon