Posts by Mordus

i conect two generators, testing, to blastfurnace and doesnt work, current heat stays in zero, all generators must produce heat inmediatly when are feeded with corresponding combustible, i saw it in a video rewiev of ic2 machines. it appears that the heat generation does not work. nor voltage conversion works through transformers, you can connect directly an out of 512 directly to an electric oven and work, and the damage by bare wires not exist. also i have problems with eu-reader, that not works properly, just read when a machine is in use, if not just insicates 0 in wires, source and the machine, in 1.2.5 this was not so, donno if now is so.

hello people, im using ic2 2.2.822 in 1.7.10 and notice all heat generators doesnt work, when put carbon in the solid heat generator the indicator of current heat stays in zero, alike electric generator when conect energy source, i have also warned the bare wires dont cause damage. Im using nei, buildcraft, computer craft and reis map with it. Dont know if its a bug or incompatibilities with the other mods, if someone can help me i would appreciate.