Posts by darknighht257

ender io has some awesome pipes, you can even hide them in your blocks with the painting machine, you can place up to 5 different pipes in one block, fluid pipe, redstone signal pipe, me conduit pipe, item pipe, and power pipes but they only transfer rf and mj, but its deff the best pipe mod their is, for moving ic2 power though mekanism is deff the best, but i find it kind of cheaty, but thats just my opinion, i hope this isnt against the rules or anything i only signed up to the site yesterday but here is the link to ender io

http://enderio.com/

FKING KINETIC STEAM GENERATOR, so after hours of messing around with it, it starts working out of no where, and i so happen to be reading a fourm that says the condenser stops the steam explosions which was helpful since the second it started working it started exploding, so once i placed the condenser it started working than after a minute or two it says the turbine is blocked or something, so that made me super frustrated so i blew everything up with tnt.

My setup: so at first i had two radioisoscopic heat generators on the steam generator attached to the kinetic steam generator and i just kept messing around with the gui on the steam generator until something happen, which never happened lol.

So than i downgraded the heating to just a solid heating generator, next to the steam generator, next to the kinetic steam generator, next to the condenser and i had the bottom part of the steam generator's gui on 10 and the top part on 1 and it started working for a little than it gave me the blocked message thing so i flipped a shit because 1, their is like nothing anywhere that explains how the fking thing works which got me mad as shnt to begin with and 2, i was prob messing around with the thing for like 2 hours so after that i gave up.

So untop of that one block being confusing theirs a lot of other stuff in ic2 that is new than i know nothing about, but their doesnt seem to be a lick of info on the whole fricken internet about any of it the ic2 wiki doesnt even have the new blocks so WTF!?!?!. so i was wondering if anyone knew were i could find out how to use all the new ic2 stuffs.